Medical Social Worker (MSW)
To help you get through the mental and physical stress of dealing with your loved one’s medical condition, our medical social worker will provide you with assistance and resources to lessen any burden your family has. You can talk to us about your needs, our staff will be with you every step of the way.
Our services include:
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Short-term Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Life-style Changes
- Teaching Regarding Coping with Loss and Change
- Grief counseling
If you want to avail of our services or if you have inquiries, you can reach us by calling 281-564-1635/281-564-1658 or you can send us an online message by filling out our Contact Us form. If you have referrals, you can submit them to us by clicking here.